Bighouse Barber Studio’s Hair Braiding
Braids are a low-maintenance, gorgeous styling option that never goes out of fashion. The braiding expert at Bighouse Barber Studio have been applying and helping clients to maintain their braided styles for years. With a wide variety of styling options and designs to choose from, our talented stylist will help you to find a braided style that will make you feel cool and confident.Call Now Call Now
contact us now at (905) 805-2887 and set up a consultation.
Braiding Services for Men and Women
Creating beautiful and timeless braided hair that men and women love is what we do best.
Some of our most popular styles include:
- Cornrow Braids - Cornrow braids are braided along the scalp of the head using one’s natural hair. Cornrows look great by themselves but are also commonly used to attach extensions to the head.
- Box Braids - This style consists of three-stranded braids that are very thick and boxy. This style will often require the use of extensions to get the desired thickness.
- Twists - Braids created with two strands of hair twisted together.
- Micro Braids - Very tiny braids that are usually braided at the top of the hair.
- Singles - Long, semi-thin single braids often accomplished by braiding long extensions.
- Crochet Braids - Crochet braiding is a method of attaching faux hair to the crown of the head. Crochet braids are applied in a pattern that allows extensions and weaves to look natural! This method uses a crochet needle.
To find out more about our different styling options, call to set up a consultation.
Booking an Appointment at Our Barbershop Is Quick
If you are interested in our braiding services, we invite you to call the shop or stop by to set up your consultation. Consultation processes are essential because they give us a chance to see your natural hair and determine what braiding options will look and feel the best.
During the consultation process, we can discuss prices and appointment duration. Since many of our braiding services can take up to several hours to complete, it is important to get an idea of how long you will have to be at the shop so you can arrange accordingly.
Call us for a consultation now at (905) 805-2887!